Would you like to become an Agniveer (SSR/MR) in the Indian Navy? If so, the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 is a fantastic chance for you. Unmarried male and female applicants who meet the requirements for enrollment as Agniveer (SSR/MR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch123 are invited to submit their applications online by the Indian Navy. Starting on May 29 and running through June 15, 2023, applicants must submit their applications online. We will cover all the information you want on the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 in this post, including the qualifications required, the application procedure, the test format, and the curriculum..
What is the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023?
The Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 is a recruitment exam conducted by the Indian Navy to select candidates for the posts of Agniveer (SSR/MR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. The Agniveer (SSR/MR) are sailors who serve in various branches of the Indian Navy such as Executive, Engineering, Electrical, Education, Medical, etc. The Agniveer (SSR/MR) are responsible for various duties such as operating and maintaining equipment, weapons, sensors, communication systems, etc.
What are the Vacancy Details of the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 is 1465. The post-wise vacancy details are given below:
Agniveer (SSR) – 1000
Agniveer (MR) – 465
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023?
The eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
– Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India.
– Age Limit: Candidates must be born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2006 (both dates inclusive).
– Educational Qualification:
– For Agniveer (SSR): Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
– For Agniveer (MR): Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination.
– Physical Standards: Candidates must meet the following physical standards:
– Height: Minimum 157 cms
– Chest: Minimum 5 cms expansion
– Weight: Proportionate to height and age
– Eye Sight:
– For Agniveer (SSR): 6/6 in both eyes without glasses
– For Agniveer (MR): 6/36 in both eyes without glasses
– Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
What is the Selection Process for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023?
The selection process for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages:
– Written Examination: The written examination will be conducted online and will consist of objective type questions based on the syllabus prescribed by the Indian Navy. The duration of the exam will be 60 minutes. The subjects and marks distribution are given below:
Science & Mathematics- 50
General Awareness – 50
– Physical Fitness Test (PFT): The candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for PFT which will consist of 1.6 km run in 7 minutes, 20 squats, and 10 push-ups.
– Medical Examination: The candidates who qualify PFT will be called for medical examination which will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed by the Indian Navy.
– Merit List: The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in written examination subject to qualifying PFT and medical examination. The merit list will be published on the official website.
How to Apply Online for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment 2023, candidates need to follow these steps:
– Visit the official website at joinindiannavy.gov.in
– Register yourself with your email id and mobile number
– Login with your registered email id and password
– Fill up the online application form with your personal, educational, and contact details
– Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other documents as per specifications
– Pay the application fee of Rs.215/- through online mode using net banking/credit card/debit card/UPI. SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee payment¹.
– Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference
We trust that this post has given you a thorough understanding of the 2023 Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR/MR) Recruitment. Please feel free to leave a comment below or to contact us via our website if you have any questions or concerns. We wish you well as you study for your exams.
Please visit official site for original information for original and accurate information.