PM kisan samman nidhi and PM kisan beneficiary status
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) online registration application form is being made available through the PM Kisan Portal by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. Via the PM Kisan website, any registered beneficiary of the 13th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi may check their status online. For PMKISAN Registered Farmers, eKYC is required. For biometric-based eKYC, you can call the closest CSC centres or use the OTP Based eKYC option on the PMKISAN Portal.
PM kisan samman nidhi
On February 27, 2023, the Honorable Prime Minister delivered the 13th payment of the PM KISAN programme. All registered Beneficiaries may use the PM Kisan Portal at pmkisan.gov.in to verify their status.
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Summary
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|PM Kisan Installment Amount||Rs.2000/- (Every Four Month)|
|Scheme Launched Date||24 February 2019|
|Application Closing Date||Not Available|
|Number of Installment Released||13th|
|13th Installment Released Date||27 February 2023|
|PM Kisan Portal Link||https://pmkisan.gov.in|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||155261 / 011-24300606|
What is PM Kisan?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families in the country to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs. Under the Scheme, the entire financial liability towards transfer of benefit to targeted beneficiaries will be borne by Government of India.
Pm kisan beneficiary status
PM Kisan Important Link
PM Kisan Yojana Benefits
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs.6000/- per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- each, every four months.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility
All landholding farmers’ families, which have cultivable landholding in their names are eligible to get benefit under the scheme
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Objective
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
PM Kisan Portal Facility For Farmers
The Government has created an exclusive Farmers’ Corner in the PM-KISAN web-portal www.pmkisan.gov.in giving the following facilities to the farmers through three separate options / links:-
- New Farmer’s Registration – Through this link, the farmers can submit their details online. The online Form has certain mandatory fields as well self-declaration regarding the eligibility. Once the Form is filled in and submitted successfully by the farmer, the same is forwarded by an automated process to the State Nodal Officer (SNO) for verification. The SNO verifies the details filled in by the farmer and uploads the verified data on the PM-KISAN portal. Thereafter the data is processed through an established system for payment.
- Edit Aadhaar details – Through this link the farmer can edit his/ her name himself/ herself as per details in the Aadhaar Card. The edited name then gets updated after authentication through the system.
- Beneficiary Status – Through this link, by quoting their Aadhaar Number or Bank Account Number or the registered Mobile Number, the beneficiaries can themselves ascertain the status of payment of their installments.
PM kisan status check
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Links
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here To Check Beneficiary Status|
|New Farmer Registration||Click Here For New Farmer Registration|
|Status of Self Registered Farmer/ CSC Farmers||Click Here To Check Status of Self Registered Farmer/ CSC Farmers|
|Updation of Self Registered Farmers||Click Here For Updation of Self Registered Farmers|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|