SSB tradesman recruitment 2023 notification
SSB tradesman recruitment 2023 notification
SSB Tradesman Recruitment 2023: SSB stands for Sashastra Seema Bal, and it is an Indian military stationed on the borders of Nepal and Bhutan. Every year, the Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) publishes a recruitment notice to fill several SSB Tradesman positions such as Constable Driver, Veterinarian, Laboratory Assistant, Ayah and Tradesman positions such as Cook, Water Carrier, Painter, Tailor, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Cobbler, and so on. If you wish to work in Deface, SSB Tradesman Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for you. On this page, you will find information about the SSB Tradesman Bharti 2023, such as the Online Application Form, how to apply, Vacancies, eligibility criteria, crucial dates, and Admit card.
SSB Tradesman Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Constable Tradesman – The applicant must have passed 10 from any recognized board. And should have 2 years of experience in the trade for which you are applying.
OR 2-year Diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Driver – For constable drivers, the applicant must have passed 10 from a recognized board and should also have a heavy driving license.
Laboratory Assistant: For Constable Laboratory Assistant Post, the Candidate Must Have Passed 10th with Science Subject and One Year Work Exp with Lab Assistant Course.
Constable Veterinary: Candidate should have passed 10th with Science subject with 1-year work experience from Animal Hospital.
SSB Constable Driver – The applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 27 years. 21 to 27 years
Constable Laboratory Assistant, Carpenter, Plumber, Veterinary, Ayah, and Painter – Applicant age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
SSB Constable Cook, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Gardner and Cobbler – Applicant age should be between 18 years to 23 years.
Job Selection Process
To get selected for SSB Tradesman, candidates will have to go through a lot of selection processes. Candidates will select based on marks obtained in the selection process. To get recruited in SSB Tradesman, the candidates have to qualify for Documentation, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), written exam, Trade test and Medical examination. After the completion of the selection process, the recruitment authority will prepare a merit list according to the written exam and trade test.
The candidates have to submit the application form to participate in the SSB Recruitment 2023. The SSB Tradesman Application Form will be filled out online in which the applicant will have to fill in their personal and educational details. The application form has to be submitted on the official website of the Respective Authority, the steps of which are given below.
How to Apply for SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment
- First of all, candidates have to visit the SSB official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Read the official notification by opening the link of SSB Job 2023 here.
- Now candidates complete your registration process, in which you have to fill in your personal and educational qualifications.
- Candidates have to fill in the candidate’s name, gender, religion, marital status, date of birth, category, Aadhaar number, etc in the personal details.
- You have to fill in academic details in Education Qualification.
- After filling the first part, the second part will come in which you will have to upload your photo and signature.
- Now you have to submit the application fee to complete the application process.
- Now submit the application form and take a printout of the application form.
To complete the application process, you have to pay the application fee, Rs 100/- has to pay by UR, EWS and OBC candidates. And Fee is waived for candidates SC, ST, Ex-serviceman and Female. The application fee also has to pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or Challan.
SSB Tradesman Written Examination:-
SSB Tradesman exam 2023 will be as follows:
- The written test will be an objective type question.
- There will be 100 questions in a paper.
- The question paper will be 100 marks.
- The Exam duration will be 02:00 hours.
Admit card is an important document to participate in the recruitment which is issued 15 days before the recruitment process. The admit card contains complete information about the candidates and the exam like exam date, time, location, candidate’s name, roll number and photo etc. To participate in the recruitment, candidates have to download the admit card and take a printout. Check the process to download the admit card.
How to Download Admit Card :
- Firstly, go online and open the official website of SSB ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Go to Admit Card Option and Click on Download Admit Card Link.
- Candidates have to log in with a provisional id & password.
- Admit card will show and Click on download admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a print copy of the admit card for future references.